Our mission is to perform environmental education and action with youth and our community that involves on-the-ground change and makes a real difference in pollinator protection, water conservation, climate change, and healthy sustainable communities in our rural north coast (Marin, Sonoma, Mendocino, and Lake Counties).
Our vision is to inspire the youth of our communities to be future change makers, and to foster sustainable, resilient communities.
Our core values include:
- We believe that linking agricultural, environmental and economic sustainability is key to enhancing and preserving a high quality rural lifestyle in the North Coast.
- We believe in sharing education and knowledge to promote changes in land practices to benefit pollinators and other wildlife, to develop sustainable agrarian land management, and promote a healthy population.
- We bring together people, needs, concerns, opportunities, and solutions throughout Marin, Sonoma, Mendocino, and Lake Counties.
- We strive to respect, nourish and protect all living things; people, animals and the environment are all interconnected.
- We believe that every individual has the ability to make a positive difference.
- We believe that flexibility and open-mindedness are essential to enable us to respond to a changing world.
- We believe that small actions done cumulatively make the biggest positive difference for our environment and community.